Please login or register to perform this action
Please login or register to perform this action
Please login or register to perform this action
Please login or register to perform this action
Win a three month package with Smile Fitness
Ready to smash your 2017 fitness goals?
Adele Haussmann from Smile Fitness knows a thing or two about setting and achieving goals. A classically trained ballet dancer, bodybuilder and personal trainer, she’s well acquainted with the female form and its potential.
After her adolescent career as a ballet dancer overseas and relocation to Australia, at age 52 Adele set herself the goal of transforming her body through bodybuilding.
“After immigrating twice and having two children, I desperately wanted my ballet body back, and to get back on stage,” she explains.”So I began bodybuilding and decided to compete as that would get me back on stage and give me the confidence to perform in musicals again. I managed to win down the South Coast and that qualified me to go to the International Natural Body Building World championships in Dubai.
“I loved the idea of representing Australia overseas. I have lived in three countries and desperately wanted to make Australia my home…. and so I trained hard and I went. I managed to win two silver medals for Australia…I came back feeling more Australian than ever!”
Her history of physical learning has given her business, Smile Fitness, the edge when it comes to tailoring programs to suit every woman’s body to achieve their goals.
Read about HerCanberra’s road test with Smile Fitness and Adele here.
To help you achieve your goals, Adele and Smile Fitness are giving you the chance to win a three-month fitness journey.
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?
- A three-month training package from Smile Fitness, including up to two 45-minute personal training sessions per week for three calendar months.
- Food diary guidance
- Optional meal plan guidance
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the giveaway, simply email [email protected] and tell us in 250 words or less why you deserve to win a three-month fitness journey with Smile Fitness.
Entries close on 3/02/2017 at 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time AEST.
One of Adele’s previous clients, Michelle (above), achieved amazing results after her three-month program with Smile Fitness. Read more about Michelle’s journey here. Smile Fitness are also proud to announce that they are sponsoring Caitlin Figueiredo by helping her to get fit to ride 1000km to raise funds for the Alannah Madeline Foundation. Caitlin, an ANU Law student, is an ambassador for the AMF and was also chosen as one of ‘100 Women of Influence,’ sponsored by The Australian Financial Review and WESTPAC. Caitlin has previously been awarded with many honours, including an invitation earlier in the year to visit the White House where Michelle Obama named her a Global Change Maker for Global Equality.
You must enter for yourself only. You cannot enter and nominate someone else for the giveaway.
See full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The promotion commences on 27/01/2017 at 00:00 am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (AEDT) and entries close on 3/02/2017 at 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time AEST.
3.The Competition is open to all residents of Australia however they must be able to physically attend sessions in the Canberra area. The promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) 18 years or older at the time of entry and (b) submits their entry into this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (c) a resident of the Canberra area with a ability to attend sessions in person.
4. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
5. To enter, a person must explain in 250 words or less why they deserve a 12-week fitness journey with Smile Fitness. This must be submitted via email to [email protected] before the closing date outline in (2) and must be for themselves only – not nominating another person.
All entries must be: a) the original independent creation of the entrant; b) owned by the entrant; and c) free of any claims, including copyright or trade mark claims by other parties.
6. To enter the promotion, an entrant must during the Promotional Period.
7. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or after the Competition Period, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be taken by the promoter in the event that the entry is lost or deleted from Instagram accordance with their platform terms.
10. Each valid entry received during the Competition Period will be submitted for judging by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. Judging will take place as soon as possible after the competition closes.
The Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11.The prize winner(s) will be notified via email and then via telephone if no response is returned.
12.The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion deem entries invalid subsequently to a winner being notified or a winner’s name being announced if it is discovered that the winner did not enter the Competition in accordance with these terms and conditions. In such circumstances, an additional judging will be conducted.
13. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If your entry is selected as a winning most deserving entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein.
15. Total prize pool valued at $AU 2200.
There will be 1 major prize winner(s) and they will receive the prize package detailed below.
A three-month training package from Smile Fitness the exact nature of which to be determined by Smile Fitness and the winner but can include up to two (2) 45-minute Personal training sessions per week and up to three (3) outdoor fitness sessions per week.
Meals plans from Smile Fitness
Food diary guidance from Smile Fitness
At the discretion of Smile Fitness, if the winner’s goals (to be determined with Smile Fitness before commencement of the three months) are achieved, they will win a further prize (‘reward’) of AUD$500 worth of Smile Fitness services to be redeemed in Fashion Styling and beauty treatments after the successful completion of the three months and adherence to the training program.
16.The prize values are correct as at the date of publication. The Promoter and Smile Fitness accept no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
17. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
18. Contact details will be those nominated by the entrant. The Promoter may announce the name/s of the winner/s on the HerCanberra Instagram and on www.hercanberra.com.au.
19. Any additional costs associated with prize fulfilment (including but not limited to meals, drinks, additional spending money, travel/health insurance and any and all other incidental and/or ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
20. If the winner chooses to discontinue their training within the agreed upon period it is their responsibility and The Promoter or Smile Fitness take no responsibility for rescheduling or reimbursing on the winner’s behalf. All rescheduling of sessions are at the discretion of Smile Fitness.
21. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as winner, but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted.
22. If the prize is not claimed, a second chance selection will be conducted. The winner will be notified by email at the address nominated. The Promoter may announce the name/s of the winner/s on www.hercanberra.com.au.
23. If the winner displays poor commitment to their agreed upon commitment to Smile Fitness (within reasonable bounds), Smile Fitness reserves the right to cancel or change the terms of the agreement, including and limited to cancellation. This will be conducted at the discretion of Smile Fitness and does not concern The Promoter.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including pursuant to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law or infringes any third party’s rights; and (d) any entries that the Promoter considers inappropriate for any reason.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. All entrants who are selected as winners consent to the Promoter using their name, image, likeness, character, voice or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter’s website and in other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this promotion (including any outcome). They also agree to having their ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos included in the editorial at the end of the three months.
28. Privacy Statement. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information, and may disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and related bodies corporate (some of which may be located overseas) and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities, in order to conduct, administer and publicise the promotion.
29. The winner must agree to be interviewed at the end of the three months by HerCanberra (www.hercanberra.com.au) and Smile Fitness and agree that their measurements, photos, likeness, voice and quotes may be used in articles or newsletters.
30. Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
31. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s (or any other person’s) mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
33. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
34. The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
35. The Promoter is HCCG Holdings Pty Ltd. Unit 13, Hotel Realm, 18 National Circuit, Barton 2600.