The saying goes that when a door is closed, a window is opened. The door…
Ever wanted to tie the knot in the National Gallery of Australia’s beautiful sculpture garden?
To celebrate the National Gallery of Australia (NGA)’s impending Love and Desire: Pre-Raphaelite Masterpieces from the Tate exhibition, the gallery is offering all Australians the chance to “take their love to the ultimate level” by winning a wedding package on Saturday 2 March 2019.
The luxe package is worth more than $25,000 and includes your own wedding coordinator, a bridal suite at Hotel Realm in Barton, ceremony location at the NGA, garden games, pre-dinner drinks and canapes, a three-course reception dinner for 100 people in the gorgeous Gandel Hall, more drinks and, best of all, a wedding cake!
Just BYO bride or groom. They’ll even throw in an exclusive tour of the exhibition for the bridal party!
The $20,000 + GIVEAWAY INCLUDES:
- Your choice of a Sculpture Garden ceremony location
- Use of the picturesque sculpture garden for bridal photos
- Your own personal wedding co-ordinator
- Pre-dinner drinks on the Terrace in the Australia Garden, with a cocktail upon arrival, canapes, antipasto and local regional wine and beverages
- Two nights accommodation in the bridal suite at Hotel Realm
- Gandel Hall Reception for 100 guests including fine local wines and drinks, three-course meal: entrée, main and dessert with coffee, tea and chocolates and wedding cake
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, head to the NGA’s website (click here) and tell them about your love story in 100 words or less by Wednesday 2 January 2019.
Winners will be announced via personal details and on the NGA’s Facebook page on Wednesday 9 January 2019.
Terms and conditions apply and must be agreed to upon entry.
Feature image: Dan O’Day