Sign up to receive updates on content, style news and exclusive special offers direct from Her Canberra.
Issue 8 of HerCanberra’s Magazine is taking things back to basics.
From effortless fashion and beauty to local food and wine producers embracing time-honoured practices; people eschewing the fast-paced connectedness of 21st century life and travel destinations off the beaten track.
It’s all about living a beautiful, simple life.read more
The theme for Issue No. 7 of HerCanberra’s Magazine is ‘Escape’. We’ve teamed up with local stylists, foodies, photographers, fashionistas and more to produce an issue that takes readers on an adventure. It covers diverse content, from creative home inspo through to the ultimate stylish picnic as well as enviable getaways near and far. Closer to home, we discuss topical issues, such as bullying and body image – where circumstances can seem inescapable.read more
- Healthy Eating Hub 83/170 Flemington Road, Harrison
- INNER NORTH
- Paperchain Bookstore 34 Franklin Street, Manuka
- Muse 69 Canberra Avenue, Griffith
- Canberra Outlet Centre 337 Canberra Ave, Fyshwick
- HerCanberra HQ Unit 13, 18 National Circuit, Barton
- Ritual Little National Hotel, 21 National Circuit, Barton
- Limelight Cinemas Tuggeranong Hyperdome, 210 Anketell Street, Greenway
- Westfield Woden Keltie Street, Phillip